You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Daily Harvest or 22 Days Nutrition can better meet your needs? This Daily Harvest VS 22 Days Nutrition comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.50
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Cups per week||Price per week||Price per cup|
|Days per week||Number od meals||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Deanna Williams on 03/09/2019On my second order from Daily Harvest and I am very happy with the product. Fast prep, healthy and tasty food ! I ordered a variety to see what which ones I would reorder. So far I have liked everything and they have been filling. Customer service has been good, and they have been prompt when I’ve asked questions. As for the cost, I have bought smoothies for the past several years, as well as made my own. These are slightly cheaper than others in the store and these SAVE MY TIME as I’m not running to the store every day for fresh produce and the prep time is so much LESS compared to making it on my own. I even got a subscription sent for my daughter.
- Submitted By claudio carboni on 02/22/2019HORRIBLE PRODUCTS AND CUSTOMERS SERVICE..! FIRST OF ALL THEY DO A GREAT MARKETING AND PACKAGING TO MAKE SURE YOU GET FOOL.. THE PRODUCT ITSELF IS NOT ORGANIC AND YOU BARELY GET ANY TASTE OF THE MAIN INGREGIENT..( THE AVOCADO SMOOTHIE..? ONLY HAS TWO LITTLE PIECE OF AVOCADO.. SO FORGET THE TASTE) ALL THE PRODUCT HAVE REALLY BAD QUALITY AND BEFORE YOU ORDER MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET HOOK UP ON THEIR SUBSCRIPTION OR YOU WILL FIND ANOTHER PACKAGE IN FRONT OF YOUR DOOR THE WEEK AFTER...! SAVE YOU MONEY HEALTH AND TIME DONT BUY FROM THEM IT A SCAM!!!!
- Submitted By Ben on 09/06/2018Been using the service for 6+ months and am satisfied with ALL the products. The service is easy to use and making changes to your subscription is a piece of cake, so I don't get it why so many people have a hard time changing their orders. To be fair, I only skipped a couple of weeks so far, so I don't know what's the problem with cancelations. Definitely recommend the company to everyone who wants to eat healthier and feel better about themselves.
- Submitted By Barbara Watson on 09/04/2018Amazed with how good and healthy these cups are! The company makes it so easy to have tasty superfoods at hand whenever you need them. I love everything about them, and I feel much better knowing I eat more healthy than before.
- Submitted By Nicholas on 03/07/2019I’ve been vegan for a few years and wanted to try out their protein bars. I purchased a box of peanut butter chocolate chip and chunky peanut butter. I ate one bar in each box and they were terrible and had a bitter aftertaste. If I wasn’t vegan, I would come to the conclusion vegan food tastes awful from experience with these bars alone. I asked for a refund, but they have been slow to send me labels to ship these awful bars back, they sound like a scam company.
- Submitted By Danni on 02/22/2019If you are trying to be a vegan for the first time you will probably end up eating vegaterian like foods. The recipes do not describe what to look for in ingredients. I have been a vegan for 15 years and wanted to try out a plan to lose weight, but it made me anger when they I brought this to their attention that one of their planners didn't even bother to real fix it. So if you want to complete the 22 days, just be careful and read the ingredients.
- Submitted By Bob Wood on 07/10/2018I believe they stopped their food delivery service. Very disappointing, if you were using this for a while. I am now looking for an alternative.
- Submitted By Samantha Aguon on 06/27/2018Model diet is never fun, we can’t eat anything regular folks eat, but 22 days nutrition makes it bearable. I have no time to cook and I just started living alone, makes my life easier knowing I have good food in the fridge when I get home.
22 Days Nutrition is a meal delivery service for vegans and those who’d like to give the vegan diet a try. It delivers fresh, fully prepared, organic, vegan meals to your doorstep anywhere in the US. Our expert-made review and 22 Days Nutrition reviews written by the company’s customers can help you learn all you need to know about this popular service.