If you’d like to start eating healthier but don’t have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective 22 Days Nutrition vs. BistroMD comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.50
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.50
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Days per week||Number od meals||Price per week||Price per meal|
|Days per week||Price||Price per meal|
|7||$179.95 (first week $134.96)||$8.99|
|5||$149.95 (first week $112.46)||$9.99|
|Lunches and Dinners|
|Days per week||Price||Price per meal|
|7||$149.95 (first week $112.46)||$10.71|
|5||$119.95 (first week $89.96)||$11.99|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By LisaLLLLIsa on 06/11/2018Tastes pretty good, and there is enough food for a medium sized woman, but there is a HUGE problem: The meals provide only about half the protein a grown adult needs. Big problem unless you are planning to eat a fourth meal of pure protein.
- Submitted By Jess on 05/30/2018I have been vegan for over a year and I have tried several different meal plans and diets, all of which I enjoyed, until this one. My first impression was that a lot of the meals are basically the same over and over, the packaging is very hard to open. Most of the meals taste terrible, are literally unedible because some things are under cooked or over cooked. When I contacted them to request that they stop the service and refund me what they could they said they cannot stop the shipments even though they have not been sent yet and all the help they could offer was to talk to me on the phone about how to cook the meals... the meals that all have microwave instructions on them. Interestingly enough my review on their facebook page was promptly removed. I am beyond disappointed.
- Submitted By Jenny on 05/08/2018The food is the worst quality I've ever had. $1 cans of beans would be better than each meal I'm given. I'm disappointed/mad and can't believe a celebrity would put their name behind this.
- Submitted By Lisa Mccaughey on 04/24/2018I was hesitant on ordering this meal service based on reviews I have read. I read that the meals did not give you a lot of food and did not taste good. Well I started the plan anyway and I have to say I am very happy I went with my gut .I have had to actually split up my meals because it’s too much food for me to eat. I don’t eat bad to begin with my diet is healthy however I did eat chicken and meat but in small amounts I have decided to switch my lifestyle to become even healthier. I have loved every meal so far and they taste fantastic again I am shocked at the amount of food on my plate. I have not been hungry at all and have not snack in between at all. I will definitely be ordering the service again I am A very busy mom works full-time so having my meals already prepared is fantastic !
- Submitted By John Attenbury on 06/07/2018This is really good food made with high quality ingredients. I like that it's a dr designed plan, as my dr told me that I need to lose 30 pounds to fall into a healthy(er) BMI. Couldn't be more pleased with the customer service, as I initially thought that I wasn't going to be home in time to accept my delivery (traveling for work) but they helped make sure that it was taken care of so I would be home when it arrived. Really pleased overall. Maybe 3-4 meals on the menu were terrible, but the rest were very good. I'm a long term customer for sure. One last thing... Don't get at all what the review from Nan says about the meals having artificial ingredients and loaded with preservatives. Was surprised and pleased that I could easily identify the ingredients on the labels. I didn't see anything that fits the bill that Nan described, but maybe I didn't get the same meals? Really doubt that my experience and theirs could be be that different on such a specific thing as quality of ingredients.
- Submitted By Nan Down on 06/05/2018The food is absolutely disgusting. Do not order this product under any circumstances. The abundance of positive reviews are fake and should not be believed. The food comes old, frozen and loaded with additives/preservatives and is certainly not cooked by a real chef. It is very unhealthy and tastes terrible. I honestly couldn't give any of it away and ended up throwing it all out in the garbage. I tried to get my money back within the legal amount of time that they should be required to refund me and they refused. They told me that it was my fault for not reading the fine print and looking at the ingredients first. You are better off buying any frozen meal product over this, which i would be cheaper and taste better. This is a scam. Don't do it.
- Submitted By Dana Stokes on 12/19/2017If I had to describe Bistro MD meals in one word, the word I’d use would be bland. Sure, it’s supposed to be healthy, low-sodium and what not, but no one is going to die if you use enough salt to make the meals taste good.
- Submitted By Doug Pagan on 12/19/2017Really convenient, quite affordable and also quite tasty, but sometimes the meals are watery because of the freezing, not exactly perfect.
BistroMD prepares meals designed for your individual weight loss program and delivers them to your door. A team led by a board-certified medical practitioner with more than 20 years of experience creates the perfect combination of nutritionally optimized and tasty meals for your diet plan. All you have to do is finally enjoy losing weight.