No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Send A Meal and 17 Day Diet Delivery offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Send A Meal VS 17 Day Diet Delivery comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.66
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Send A Meal pricing|
|Meal Gifts||Prepared Meals||Special Diets|
|from $15.95||from $11.95||from $69.95|
|2-4 Servings||2-4 Servings||2-4 Servings|
|Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Days per week||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Anne Carpenter on 02/18/2019Got a new baby gift for my best friend, she absolutely loved it, will be ordering again for sure.
- Submitted By Frank Willis on 01/08/2019Excellent quality, delivered on time, the prices are fine. Still, considering that they have so many meals on offer, they could really add more diabetic meals to the menu and let you buy them individually, not in packs. In theory, you could buy a single meal, but you actually have to order at least 7 meals at once if you are a diabetic, since they only come in 7-meal packs. It's not like I would order just 1, but I hate being forced to buy exactly 7, 14 or whatever.
- Submitted By Sandy Griffits on 10/02/2016I was kind of bummed out by the fact that this program actually is too good to be true. It sounded really awesome and all the info that I read online pointed towards a safe bet. Still, I lost only 3 pounds in 17 weeks, not 10-12 as it is promised. The meals themselves are delicious and nutritious (I presume), but I could have lost those 3 pounds just by skipping on sweets and soda. Which I did. This was still a good experience since I learned I could live without those added sugars. Too bad I had to pay more than $500 to realize that.
- Submitted By Raoul Myer on 09/14/2016I think it’s a shame this meal program doesn’t also include an exercise program. I’m positive that you couldn’t possibly achieve those results by continuing to be a couch potato and just eating the meals. Meals are tasty and worth every penny, but still, the whole program feels kind of incomplete.
If you’ve heard of Dr. Mike Moreno and his book “17 Day Diet,” then you are probably aware of the possibilities that this weight loss program provides. If you’re looking to lose those excess pounds through a healthy, efficient and sustainable diet plan, 17 Day Diet Delivery could be your greatest ally. You will start losing weight in just 17 days.