We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Metabolic Meals and 17 Day Diet Delivery and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Metabolic Meals VS 17 Day Diet Delivery comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.20
- Shipping Cost: $19.95 *
- Delivery Area: 49 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.20
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Meals per day||Days per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
|Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Days per week||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Valerie K on 09/16/2018Posting a review because I appreciated the reviews on this site prior to purchasing. We've been using Metabolic Meals for about 6 weeks for lunches and dinners. We started with the service while our kitchen was being remodeled, but we're sticking with it even though the project is done now. When the packages first started coming I thought the portion sizes were small, especially for the price, but in the few cases when I've transferred the food to our dishes I realized that there's more food there than it seems in the provided container. Also, we've lost weight while using this service which is an added bonus. The variety each week and from week to week is nice, and I can't tell you how great it is to have all GF options. Also, the taste of the food on the whole is very good. Every week we find at least a dish or two that we think is amazing, most are good, and usually there's one or none that we don't like at all. It's also great that my husband and I can make separate selections because we have different tastes. On the whole, I'd recommend giving Metabolic Meals a shot if it fits your budget.
- Submitted By Maria M on 04/07/2018I give My Metabolic Meals an A+++. I am very fussy about my food so I needed a meal delivery service that provided outstanding food with REAL ingredients. I used to think that the only way I could get top quality meals was if I made them myself, but with my work schedule it became too demanding to cook every day. Then I found My Metabolic Meals and they saved the day. The menu choices are mouthwatering and easy to select, the deliveries are always on time, and my food is ready in minutes – and delicious! And an added bonus is I am managing my weight with satisfying meals! Thank you for making my life easier. Maria from Tucson, Arizona
- Submitted By Rick Casta on 03/22/2018My experience in the past few months has been great. Meals are really good, lots of options. Package always arrive cold and intact, and on time. Highly recommend!
- Submitted By Jeannette Johnsen on 03/15/2018I have only been aquatinted with Metabolic Meals for a week and my world is HAPPY, HAPPY! I am a Senior Citizen, living alone, but am active and do Ballroom and Tango dancing. I have been hunting for meals that are not only good but good for you. As all of us that live alone know, it is difficult to prepare good nutritious meal for one person. I have tried several prepared, home delivery companies with varied results. Metabolic Meals gets 5 stars and 2 thumbs up. The packaging separates the meat product from the vegetables and that allows the vegetables to stay fresh and crispy... The Mahi cake was as good as I have ever eaten at a restaurant. With the meat being divided I have added some spices to the beef meals to suit my individual taste. The Savory Breakfast Casserole lends itself to a bit of salsa, but my all-time favorite (at least this week) is the Dill and Cheddar Scrambler. Knowing that scrambled eggs can be a bit on the dry side, I did add a few drops of milk and a tiny bit of butter. But the ability to customize these meals and still stay within the nutritional boundaries is what make the meals so great. I must caution anyone that uses the meals to not over micro-wave. This is also depending on your individual microwave, but I only microwave for 2 minutes. Some of the other prepared meals I heated for 4-5 minutes but the proper packing and organic ingredients doesn’t need to be over cooked. With the meals changing every week, the variety, hooray. I look forward to tasting the new items.. A real gastronomic adventure.
- Submitted By Sandy Griffits on 10/02/2016I was kind of bummed out by the fact that this program actually is too good to be true. It sounded really awesome and all the info that I read online pointed towards a safe bet. Still, I lost only 3 pounds in 17 weeks, not 10-12 as it is promised. The meals themselves are delicious and nutritious (I presume), but I could have lost those 3 pounds just by skipping on sweets and soda. Which I did. This was still a good experience since I learned I could live without those added sugars. Too bad I had to pay more than $500 to realize that.
- Submitted By Raoul Myer on 09/14/2016I think it’s a shame this meal program doesn’t also include an exercise program. I’m positive that you couldn’t possibly achieve those results by continuing to be a couch potato and just eating the meals. Meals are tasty and worth every penny, but still, the whole program feels kind of incomplete.
If you’ve heard of Dr. Mike Moreno and his book “17 Day Diet,” then you are probably aware of the possibilities that this weight loss program provides. If you’re looking to lose those excess pounds through a healthy, efficient and sustainable diet plan, 17 Day Diet Delivery could be your greatest ally. You will start losing weight in just 17 days.