Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Little Spoon VS 17 Day Diet Delivery comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.46
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.66
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Blends per day||Weekly price||Price per blend|
|Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Days per week||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Andrea Rusotti on 05/08/2018This isn't even fresh. it's cold pressed or whatever like Suja. How is this even allowed to be called fresh. Yuck.
- Submitted By Mallory on 04/02/2018Found out my son needed to stop solids and contacted them before my first order ever shipped asking to cancel since it would go to waste. The co owner said she would allow it but made a snarky comment about how she was confused on how I could know I didn't want food I had never used. Ummm did you even read my emails? Left a bad taste in my mouth. Seemed to care about money not the customer.
- Submitted By Jessica Santi on 03/28/2018LOVE Little Spoon! My son started with them at 8 months. I love the variety they send and can really taste a difference from other brands at the grocery store. It takes a huge weight off of my shoulders to not have to think about what to cook him.
- Submitted By Jean R on 03/20/2018Very sneaky and rude customer service (coming from one of the founders). Expensive meal plan that promised to customize the meal plan according to each baby's needs, however they just send the same cheap products (no differentiation among babies) that don't even taste that good for the babies. Had to throw away majority of the batch because my baby would gag.
- Submitted By Sandy Griffits on 10/02/2016I was kind of bummed out by the fact that this program actually is too good to be true. It sounded really awesome and all the info that I read online pointed towards a safe bet. Still, I lost only 3 pounds in 17 weeks, not 10-12 as it is promised. The meals themselves are delicious and nutritious (I presume), but I could have lost those 3 pounds just by skipping on sweets and soda. Which I did. This was still a good experience since I learned I could live without those added sugars. Too bad I had to pay more than $500 to realize that.
- Submitted By Raoul Myer on 09/14/2016I think it’s a shame this meal program doesn’t also include an exercise program. I’m positive that you couldn’t possibly achieve those results by continuing to be a couch potato and just eating the meals. Meals are tasty and worth every penny, but still, the whole program feels kind of incomplete.
Little Spoon is a meal delivery service for babies that provides fresh, organic baby blends and creates its products in cooperation with experts on feeding babies and toddlers. In this review, we cover everything from the quality and variety of the blends to Little Spoon cost. Learn what others have to say in user-written Little Spoon baby food reviews.