Choosing between Kettlebell Kitchen and 17 Day Diet Delivery, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Kettlebell Kitchen VS 17 Day Diet Delivery comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.35
- Shipping Cost: $n/a *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.66
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|per week||cost per meal||total cost per week|
|A la carte|
|Sides and desserts||Breakfasts||Lunches and dinners|
|from $4.95||from $8.95||from $11.95|
|Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Days per week||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Janine Clark on 01/15/2019As far as I'm concerned, KBK ticks all the boxes. Easy ordering, good food, good prices, loads of options. I just hope they'll keep up the good work, would be a shame if they started compromising on quality for profit, like so many others. Anyways, so far, I'm really happy.
- Submitted By Kelly Clanton on 11/20/2018Ordered for the first time, overall, a good first impression. Arrived on time, tasty and pretty fresh. I liked more than half of the menu, which is not that common. Still, 2 flaws. Medium portions could be larger and the prices could be lower. Not that huge of a deal and maybe someone wouldn't agree, but I'm entitled to my own opinion.
- Submitted By Sandy Griffits on 10/02/2016I was kind of bummed out by the fact that this program actually is too good to be true. It sounded really awesome and all the info that I read online pointed towards a safe bet. Still, I lost only 3 pounds in 17 weeks, not 10-12 as it is promised. The meals themselves are delicious and nutritious (I presume), but I could have lost those 3 pounds just by skipping on sweets and soda. Which I did. This was still a good experience since I learned I could live without those added sugars. Too bad I had to pay more than $500 to realize that.
- Submitted By Raoul Myer on 09/14/2016I think it’s a shame this meal program doesn’t also include an exercise program. I’m positive that you couldn’t possibly achieve those results by continuing to be a couch potato and just eating the meals. Meals are tasty and worth every penny, but still, the whole program feels kind of incomplete.
If you’ve heard of Dr. Mike Moreno and his book “17 Day Diet,” then you are probably aware of the possibilities that this weight loss program provides. If you’re looking to lose those excess pounds through a healthy, efficient and sustainable diet plan, 17 Day Diet Delivery could be your greatest ally. You will start losing weight in just 17 days.