Keto Fridge and 17 Day Diet Delivery are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Keto Fridge VS 17 Day Diet Delivery comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.66
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Dinners||$15 and $18|
|Pizzas||$11 to $12.50|
|Protein entrées||$5 to $12|
|Veggie sides||$5 to $7|
|Sweet and savory snacks||$6 and $14|
|Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Days per week||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Nikki P on 05/18/2019So far I have tried the chocolate frosted donuts, chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate chip cookies and the cheddar jalapeño bagel. The donuts have a cake-like consistency and are delicious! The cookie dough has a somewhat oily texture to it with a very definite coconut flavor, but I really enjoyed it. The cookies are heavy, like a lot of gluten free pastries typically are, but I actually enjoyed them. The bagel left me disappointed, but only because I’m not a cheese lover, nor do I like eggs. I’m not certain if the bagel contains eggs, but the texture and consistency reminded me more of a quiche, rather than a piece of bread, as the cheese was melted throughout the bagel upon heating it in the oven. So if you are a cheese and or quiche lover, you’ll definitely enjoy it! I have yet to try the non-snack foods I ordered, but with the exception of the prices, I really like this service so far and plan to continue to order from them! In addition, they provide status updates on all orders shipped and everything always arrives cool and fresh.
- Submitted By Lillian Wesley on 02/04/2019KF has never failed me and I’ve been ordering for months now. Always fresh, always tasty, and best of all, EVERYTHING is keto! I’m not much of a cook and honestly, I would’ve given up on keto a long time ago if I hadn’t found KF. Trust me, try it once and you’ll be hooked.
- Submitted By Anna Shea on 10/24/2018I would’ve given it 5 stars easily if I could actually afford to order regularly. Best keto meals ever, no doubt about it, my friends all agree, but these are restaurant prices and considering that the portions aren’t big, they could really be lower. I hope the folks from Keto Fridge are reading this, because it really is a shame, I’m sure more people would order if a meal didn’t cost 17 bucks.
- Submitted By Sandy Griffits on 10/02/2016I was kind of bummed out by the fact that this program actually is too good to be true. It sounded really awesome and all the info that I read online pointed towards a safe bet. Still, I lost only 3 pounds in 17 weeks, not 10-12 as it is promised. The meals themselves are delicious and nutritious (I presume), but I could have lost those 3 pounds just by skipping on sweets and soda. Which I did. This was still a good experience since I learned I could live without those added sugars. Too bad I had to pay more than $500 to realize that.
- Submitted By Raoul Myer on 09/14/2016I think it’s a shame this meal program doesn’t also include an exercise program. I’m positive that you couldn’t possibly achieve those results by continuing to be a couch potato and just eating the meals. Meals are tasty and worth every penny, but still, the whole program feels kind of incomplete.
If you’ve heard of Dr. Mike Moreno and his book “17 Day Diet,” then you are probably aware of the possibilities that this weight loss program provides. If you’re looking to lose those excess pounds through a healthy, efficient and sustainable diet plan, 17 Day Diet Delivery could be your greatest ally. You will start losing weight in just 17 days.