If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Daily Harvest VS 17 Day Diet Delivery comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.66
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Cups per week||Price per week||Price per cup|
|Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Days per week||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Suzanne Martin on 05/12/2018These smoothies are really good. I use coconut almond milk for mine. This is my second month and I am very pleased with the product.
- Submitted By Jessica on 04/26/2018I’ve been getting Daily Harvest for about a year. I can’t believe some of the negative reviews on here! My experience has been amazing! I regularly skip months when I’m traveling and have never had a problem with skipping. The website is easy to navigate and skipping is simple. As for the food: I like almost all of the smoothies (as does my 6 year old). Super yummy and definitely makes 2 servings for me. I like the ice creams but they are challenging to blend! Still worth it to me to have a healthy dessert. My son likes the strawberry cheesecake a lot. I like the soups, But I don’t love all of them. My favorite is the lentil and chipotle chili. I LOVE all of the bowls. I bring one to work every day! The lates are so yummy!
- Submitted By Patrick Lee on 03/14/2018Really blown away by the quality of the recipes and just how darn convenient these cups are. Perfect for when you’re in a pinch for time, and also organic ingredients and superfoods that are healthy and also super tasty. When I make smoothies, I use the same four ingredients, and this is a great way to have variety and try new flavors. And because they’re frozen, they don’t turn bad like the vegetables you buy for the refrigerator. Confused as to why there are so many negative reviews. Most seem to be focused on cancellation and customer service, which I haven’t experienced.
- Submitted By Brandie Tumey on 03/07/2018ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE. I had opted to freeze a couple of months because we were moving and I wouldn't have the room to store all of these in the freezer. Well they sent a box and billed me anyways and then said they only saw one of my pauses. $170 in food wasted and an absolutely horrible customer service rep and supervisor. I use services like this all of the time and I will NEVER use them again... so disappointed.
- Submitted By Sandy Griffits on 10/02/2016I was kind of bummed out by the fact that this program actually is too good to be true. It sounded really awesome and all the info that I read online pointed towards a safe bet. Still, I lost only 3 pounds in 17 weeks, not 10-12 as it is promised. The meals themselves are delicious and nutritious (I presume), but I could have lost those 3 pounds just by skipping on sweets and soda. Which I did. This was still a good experience since I learned I could live without those added sugars. Too bad I had to pay more than $500 to realize that.
- Submitted By Raoul Myer on 09/14/2016I think it’s a shame this meal program doesn’t also include an exercise program. I’m positive that you couldn’t possibly achieve those results by continuing to be a couch potato and just eating the meals. Meals are tasty and worth every penny, but still, the whole program feels kind of incomplete.
If you’ve heard of Dr. Mike Moreno and his book “17 Day Diet,” then you are probably aware of the possibilities that this weight loss program provides. If you’re looking to lose those excess pounds through a healthy, efficient and sustainable diet plan, 17 Day Diet Delivery could be your greatest ally. You will start losing weight in just 17 days.