If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Daily Harvest VS 17 Day Diet Delivery comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.66
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Cups per week||Price per week||Price per cup|
|Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Days per week||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Ben on 09/06/2018Been using the service for 6+ months and am satisfied with ALL the products. The service is easy to use and making changes to your subscription is a piece of cake, so I don't get it why so many people have a hard time changing their orders. To be fair, I only skipped a couple of weeks so far, so I don't know what's the problem with cancelations. Definitely recommend the company to everyone who wants to eat healthier and feel better about themselves.
- Submitted By Barbara Watson on 09/04/2018Amazed with how good and healthy these cups are! The company makes it so easy to have tasty superfoods at hand whenever you need them. I love everything about them, and I feel much better knowing I eat more healthy than before.
- Submitted By Jackie Joyce on 09/03/2018Joining the Daily Harvest dissatisfied customers. I will not make a big deal about the fact that I didn't care for the food, we all have different tastes. I will say that it's not at all a good value, for the cost per "meal" I would have expected more. Also going to jump on the bandwagon about the poor customer service. I tried to cancel an order on a Sunday and was very surprised to receive a reply - Which means they had plenty of time to cancel considering it wasn't going to ship until Tuesday (based on the actual tracking) Unfortunately, the reply was basically "too bad". They claim their kitchen is on a tight schedule. Umm, this is frozen food people! You'll freeze it and cook a little less next week. $90 in the trash with the food.
- Submitted By Danny Murphy on 09/01/2018Daily Harvest is the best! I just don't understand why so many people keep complaining when the service is really as good as advertised (the cups are to die for!!!!). I've been a loyal customer for 4 months now and I don't plan on canceling any time soon.
- Submitted By Sandy Griffits on 10/02/2016I was kind of bummed out by the fact that this program actually is too good to be true. It sounded really awesome and all the info that I read online pointed towards a safe bet. Still, I lost only 3 pounds in 17 weeks, not 10-12 as it is promised. The meals themselves are delicious and nutritious (I presume), but I could have lost those 3 pounds just by skipping on sweets and soda. Which I did. This was still a good experience since I learned I could live without those added sugars. Too bad I had to pay more than $500 to realize that.
- Submitted By Raoul Myer on 09/14/2016I think it’s a shame this meal program doesn’t also include an exercise program. I’m positive that you couldn’t possibly achieve those results by continuing to be a couch potato and just eating the meals. Meals are tasty and worth every penny, but still, the whole program feels kind of incomplete.
If you’ve heard of Dr. Mike Moreno and his book “17 Day Diet,” then you are probably aware of the possibilities that this weight loss program provides. If you’re looking to lose those excess pounds through a healthy, efficient and sustainable diet plan, 17 Day Diet Delivery could be your greatest ally. You will start losing weight in just 17 days.