Leading meal kit delivery service Blue Apron has prepared yet another treat for its loyal patrons. In addition to its already-impressive, high-quality offer, the meal kit giant has introduced premium recipes that let you enjoy specialty protein combos with remarkable flavor twists that are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
The recipes call for advanced cooking techniques, enabling home cooks across the nation to effortlessly create elaborate meals thus far only featured on the menus of top home and professional chefs.
John Adler, Blue Apron’s VP of Culinary, said that the company developed premium recipes to familiarize home cooks with the origins of diverse world cuisines and complex cooking techniques that reflect the backgrounds of the Blue Apron chefs.
“Whether you’re hoping to cook a more elaborate meal for a special night at home or looking to sharpen your skills in the kitchen, Blue Apron Premium recipes are designed to be achievable, fun, and, like all of our creations, delicious,” Adler concluded.
Premium recipes are currently featured as a 12th section on the company’s Signature Two-Serving menu, but beginning April 2020, they will be featured on the Four-Serving menu.
In the weeks to follow, you can sample such delights as:
- Hibachi-Style Steak & Shrimp with Bok Choy, Snow Peas & Marinated Cucumber (week of 3/16)
- Chicken Saltimbocca with Roasted Potatoes, Spinach & Caper Pan Sauce (week of 3/23)
- Provençal-Style Salmon & Shrimp with Aromatic Broth & Saffron Toast (week of 3/30)
- Spinach & Goat Cheese-Stuffed Pork Roast with Tzatziki & Warm Farro Salad (week of 4/6)
- Grass-Fed NY Strip Steaks with Mushrooms, Thyme Butter & Potato Rösti (week of 4/14)
The prices of the premium recipes will range from $13.99 t0 $19.99 on the Four-Serving menu and from $14.99 t0 $19.99 on the Two-Serving menu.
Since the first batch of premium meals is limited, we recommend you grab the opportunity to be among the first to enjoy these novel meals and place your order today.